Several local groups meet at the Centre. They provide a wide range of activities for residents. From arts and craft to computing or general interest to adult education. Group activities are listed on the Centre Calendar page. The Centre is a vibrant, living and evolving part of the local community and continues to aim to meet the needs of the residents.
JP at the Community Centre
We offer a JP at the Centre – every Tuesday during school term from 11.30am – 12 noon by appointment only. Book at Reception or ring 8270 5377
NEW AND UPDATED INFORMATION REGARDING PROGRAMS AT THE CENTRE
School Holiday program
Do you enjoy playing mahjong or scrabble? Join this social group where you can share your experience with others.
- School term only, starting – Thursday 16 March 2017 – 11.45am-1.45pm
- BYO lunch, tea and coffee provided.
- Enquiries and bookings 8270 5377
- $6 per person (there is no appointed tutor)
Immunisation for Everyone
- At the Hub Library, Aberfoyle Park
- For further information contact Council’s Immunisation Services Department 8384 0666
This building can be hired for your special events.
The Aberfoyle Community Centre, like the name says, is a centre for the community’s usage and as such has many facilities which are very attractive not to mention extremely competitive to hire! Come in and explore our facilities which include:
- A huge main hall capable of seating and or catering of up to 120 persons.
- Medium and smaller rooms
- A well equipped kitchen
- We have crèche facilities with indoor & outdoor playground areas (well contained) – suitable for birthday parties
- So far we have catered for:
- Private parties,
- Corporate functions,
- Educational seminars
- Regular Meetings e.g. Neighbourhood Watch, Photo Bugs,
- Any questions regarding the hiring of any parts of our centre can be answered by one of our regular volunteers and or our administration staff.
- Our office hours are: Mondays – Fridays : 9:00 am – 4.00 pm
- Telephone 8270 5377.
- Email: email@example.com